For bedding home textile storage, many people know to keep the environment clean and prevent mildew; light and dark colors should be stored separately to prevent staining and yellowing. However, it is easy to overlook some details, often causing adverse consequences for bedding that requires careful care.
After buying a good mattress, if it is used improperly or not properly maintained, it will affect the life of the mattress. For the health of the family, you need to know the correct maintenance method for the mattress:
1. Flip regularly. In the first year of purchase, the new mattress will be flipped back and forth, left and right or head and foot every two to three months, so that the spring of the mattress is averaged, and then flipped about once every six months.
2, with better quality sheets, not only absorb sweat, but also keep the cloth clean.
3. Keep it clean. Clean the mattress regularly with a vacuum cleaner, but do not wash it directly with water or detergent. At the same time, avoid lying down after bathing or sweating, and do not use electrical appliances or smoking in bed.
4, do not often sit on the edge of the bed, because the four corners of the mattress is the most vulnerable, long-term sitting on the edge of the bed, easy to damage the edge spring.
5. Don't jump on the bed, lest the single point is too strong and the spring will be damaged.
6. Remove the plastic packaging bag during use to keep the environment ventilated and dry, and avoid the mattress being damp. Do not leave the mattress exposed for too long to fade the fabric.
7. If you accidentally knock over other beverages such as tea or coffee on the bed, immediately use a towel or toilet paper to dry it out with heavy pressure and then blow dry with a hair dryer. When the mattress is accidentally contaminated with dirt, it can be washed with soap and water. Do not use strong acid or alkaline cleaner to avoid fading and damage of the mattress.
1. Avoid excessive deformation of the mattress during handling, do not bend or fold the mattress;
2. Remove the plastic packaging film before use;
3. The cleaning pad or mattress should be set before use to ensure the long-term use of the product;
4, it is recommended that about 3 to 4 months, the mattress will be adjusted and turned over regularly, so that the mat surface is evenly stressed and prolonged the service life;
5, do not stretch the sheets, mattresses when using, so as not to block the vents of the mattress, resulting in the air inside the mattress can not circulate, breeding germs.
6, do not stress on the surface of the pad, so as not to affect the local deformation of the mattress;
7. Avoid scratching fabrics with sharp angle tools or knives.
1, as long as the mattress is not broken, no need to replace
Generally speaking, the effective life of a spring mattress is generally about 10 years. That is to say, after ten years of use, the mattress is subjected to long-term heavy pressure, which causes a certain change in its elasticity, resulting in a gap between the body and the bed, so that the human spine cannot be most effective. The support is in a bent state. So even if there is no local damage, you should replace the new mattress in time.
2, the more springs of the mattress, the better the quality of the mattress
There are many determinants of the quality of the mattress, and the number of springs can only explain one problem, that is, the stronger the bearing capacity of the spring. When you buy a mattress, you need to bear the strength according to your needs.
Mattresses are usually made up of foam, springs and jackets; some old-fashioned mattresses are fluffy mattresses, and futon mattresses are filled with cotton wool. All types of mattresses can benefit from daily maintenance. The mattress should be flipped and reversed each month to ensure it wears evenly.
Cotton or rubberized bedspreads should be placed over the mattress to prevent soiling. Remove stains or stains in a timely manner, but do not make the mattress too wet when cleaning. After the mattress is completely dry, the bed is made.
Duvet Insert Queen,Polyester Filling Duvet,Polyester Hotel Duvet Filling,Polyester Fiber Filling
HANGZHOU YINTEX CO.,LTD , https://www.psptex.com